UX Design Consultant
Our Client is looking to recruit a UX designer Consultant with 3 to 4 years UX Design experience.
This is a consultancy role, advising a global player in Education on direction and execution of a number of products/projects, as part of the evolving digital strategy.
It is essential that you are self-managed and organized, and able to effectively prioritize and advise multiple stakeholders.
● Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Excellent presentation skills.
● Workshop facilitation.
● UX and ethnographic research.
● Ability to fluidly and confidently work in ambiguous situations.
● Provide leadership in challenging situations through clarity, tact and diplomacy.
● Ability to identify and communicate the commercial impact of design decisions.
● Full command of the UX process is a must. An understanding of the Service Design purpose and process is a bonus.
● Visual thinking, proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical
● Attention to detail.
● Ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment.
● Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, etc.
● An understanding of technology.
● Senior designer with over 4 years of work experience with blue chip clients
as a UX designer, Product designer, UX architect, or a Service designer.
● Design processes, agile development and lean UX.
● Working collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
● Creating omnichannel experiences – cross-platform and cross-device solutions.
● Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
● Working to strict deadlines.
● Proven design track record and design agency experience.
● Design degree or equivalent.
The duration of this assignment will be up to 2 months.
The location is Holborn London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.