Our Client, a Global organisation, is looking to recruit a seasoned Sales Director with over 10 years solid and proven track record of working within the art World and selling art to high net worth individuals.
This is an exciting position to work with fantastic artists and Clients globally.
Main Focus of the role:
- Plan and execute sales of artwork from the Company’s global inventory with a primary focus on Asian clients who are active in the UK market
- Maintain and develop existing relationships established through engagement with the Company
- Create sales opportunities from Company exhibitions and art fairs in London
- Expand client base to identify and target UK and European buyers of artwork
- Identify and negotiate consignment opportunities
- Utilise network of contacts to promote Company exhibitions
- Engage with all client and public facing activities locally in the UK and attend art fairs and events worldwide as required
- Perform sales and market research, tracking of artwork prices, and client advisory on art market
- Respond to sales-related enquiries regarding Company artists, artworks, exhibitions and other related topics
- Collaborate with the lead Senior Director in London and the sales team both locally and internationally
Continue with existing artist liaison responsibilities to manage the relationships between artists and The Company
Maintain records of all pre-approved business expenses
Coordinate incoming and outgoing invoices/payments for clients with the Finance Director and Accounts Department
The position will be based at the Company’s offices in Mayfair – 5 days each week.
The salary for this position will be circa £100K - £150K + Commission
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with our salary and notice period.