Senior MS Dynamics Developer – Victoria London
Our Client is an international company looking to recruit a Senior MS Dynamics developer.
You will have at least 5 years proven track record of working and developing with MS Dynamics.
You will have the following skills:
MS Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Update 1 within the Cloud
· MS Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Update 1 within the Cloud
· MS.Net, C# hands-on experience. Should able to write .Net interfaces (Web services, WCF services) around Dynamics CRM system so that same can be used in other systems.
· Support for the IIDV business likely to be assisting within any issues/possible bug fixing/potential development opportunities
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Assisting with architecting the Dynamics CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
· Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
· Writing technical specifications for planned work
· Creating data migration and integration mappings
· Installing CRM and its related components such as Scribe.
· Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
· Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer
· Resolving technical issues
· Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
· Participating in the design and architecture sessions
Rate is negotiable.
This is a 6 month contract based in Victoria London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with daily rate and availability.