Our Client is recognised brand in London. They are looking to recruit a Security Analyst with at least 5 to 7 years proven track record as a Security Analyst.
- Technical leadership for all the Clients security solutions, including all the 3rd party managed services
- Maintain the overall security of Company network, systems, and data
- Monitor security access and manage IDS/IPS configurations
- Establishing and implementing security 'best-practice' standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for Security scanning and the efficient remediation of vulnerabilities
- Responsible for analysing all security incidents to determine root cause
- Determine, recommend, and implement upgrade security measures and controls
- Delivery security responses for customer and client compliance requirements
- Developing and managing security plans with vendors
- Audit activities of administrators and conduct Security awareness training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable skills and capability in Security leadership and 3rd party management experience
- CISSP certification preferred. Compliance knowledge required in ISO27001, PCI and GDPR. Possibly a certified ethical hacker
- Knowledge of Security technologies is essential, such as network appliances, firewall administration, AD, IAM, PAM, SIEM, UEBA, AV, IDS/IPS and MDM solutions
- Understanding of common frameworks, such as ITIL or LEAN is preferred
- Good exposure of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, access control methodologies
- Must be very proactive in understanding and staying up to date with current security technologies and industry technology trends
The Client is based in Paddington London.
The salary for this role is in the range £65K - £75K plus benefits.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.