Sales Lead Generation Executive – Holborn London
Our Client is an international consultancy with offices in Holborn London.
They are looking to add to their sales team by recruiting a Sales Lead Generation Executive.
The following are the key aspects of the role:
· This is a Lead Generation role.
· It includes account-based prospect research, identifying key stakeholders, and engaging in a dialogue supported by a colleagues.
· Specifically to:
o Research organizations and identify a few senior-level targets in each one.
o Normally this is the CTO (not the CIO) and associated roles.
o Identify a theme that is likely to be of interest to a prospect, and build a narrative around that.
o Contact each prospect, primarily through placing a call to them, and engage in a dialogue, part of which is to outline the Company’s value proposition.
o This requires a consultative sales approach.
o There is no product or solution to be sold.
o Categorize each lead following the conversation to assess whether to progress them or qualify out.
· The primary focus is to build the overall sales funnel, rather than to manage a pipeline.
· Lead Gen activity should result in qualified leads being entered into the Company’s Sales CRM system, and where possible a next call or meeting being scheduled.
· Support will be available from the Clients global marketing function.
· Primarily UK and Ireland focused, across multiple industries.
· Excellent English communication skills - especially listening skills – able to engage in a conversation about the client’s business and how technology trends could impact that.
· Proven track record of engaging with new people to generate interest via an unsolicited phone call, plus familiarity with using social media to support this
· Sufficient gravitas to be able to engage at C-level.
· A consultative sales approach is important.
· A reasonable understanding of mainstream technologies at a high level across various industries, e.g. DevOps, AWS and IoT. But experience in specific technologies or software is not required.
· Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, who is keen to learn about how technology is impacting the future.
· Results oriented and money motivated. This is a role for a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
· Ideally will have worked for a B2B telemarketing company in the technology space, or perhaps a technology recruitment firm, but not essential.
Salary for this role will be £25K to £35K per annum based on experience.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with salary and availability.