MS Dynamics CRM Systems Administrator – Trumbull CT USA
Our Client is implementing a large scale system overhaul including changing and standardizing the core ERP and CRM infrastructure to a Microsoft Dynamics and Azure platform.
Over the next 2 years, the systems will be implemented in stages and we are now looking for three Regional CRM System administrators (One in each of the following locations: In Trumbull CT (USA), Måløv/Copenhagen (Denmark) and Singapore or Mumbai) to support the implementation and the ongoing commercial operations.
As Regional CRM System Administrator you be responsible for Application and System Administration support in the region. You will report to the CRM Technical Lead and be the bridge between regional Commercial Operations and User groups and the Central CRM development team, where your responsibility is maintaining the system, resolving issues and escalating change requests.
You will also work closely with our regional Helpdesk and SuperUsers providing training and knowledge transfer to ensure quality first line system support.
Your system admin responsibilities will primarily be focused on Microsoft dynamics Customer Engagement (CRM), Dynamics for Marketing but also include other solution softwares like Alignstar Territory Alignment, Xactly Performance Management and the integration with our ERP System Dynamics Finance & Operations.
As The CRM Systems Administrator you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Perform all administrative functions for CRM system including, monitoring data feeds, updating data values, adjusting workflows, creating new reports/dashboards, etc
- Act as central point of contact for all change requests and system alteration requests (BPC); working with sales, marketing, operations, and IT leadership to assess, prioritize and implement as needed
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and Deploy SQL Integration Services packages.
- Refresh and munge production databases for staging, test and development environments.
- Assist Development team troubleshoot issues with network, Active Directory, deployment, Windows and PowerShell.
- Work with development and engineering team to automate, build and test CRM solutions.
- Configure, implement, monitor and maintain staging environments.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide analysis and recommendations for resolution and prevention.
- Monitor and analyze system performance and provide recommendations for improvement, including system tuning and configuration changes.
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 association support
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics solution including but not limited to application, DB, Web Server, internet-facing deployment
To successfully perform the mentioned tasks CRM Systems Administrator will require the following skills:
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration experience cloud infrastructure preferred.
- Power BI Reporting knowledge and good hands on experience creating Dashboard, reports and data exports for business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate, Flows and workflows
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and applications quickly
- Experience implementing and supporting Windows clients within a production environment.
- Strong comprehension of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (networking, virtualization, Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows Firewall)
- The ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- 3+ years writing PowerShell scripts.
- 2+ years Windows Server Administration.
This position will be based in Trumbull CT USA
The salary for this position will be in the range $90K - $130K + Benefits.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.