Lead Developer with OpenText
This position will contribute to the planning, development, and administration of an enterprise content management system, the underlining infrastructure, and their integration with other enterprise systems and applications.
The Lead Developer will also provide technical leadership to the engineering team, various levels of management, vendors, operations staff, peers, business users and application developers as needed.
The successful candidate will assist in the design, implementation, and support of solutions for managing editorial content using an OpenText, Content Hub for Publishers and iHub solutions.
Skills required include Groovy / Java script, XML / XSLT, CSS / HTML, SQL.
This is a high profile project: candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to articulate technical solutions for business requirements, have experience supporting content management solutions (OpenText), and embrace a collaborative approach for the implementation of solutions.
Experience in content creation, publishing and content management is required and any experience in the commodities markets, price assessment, analysis and news sectors will be beneficial.
· Digital publishing background and 3-5 years’ experience with content management systems and processes.
· 6-8 years’ experience in a team development role
· Hands-on experience working in an agile environment managing the identification and delivery of projects and software solutions using Scrum.
· Functional and non-functional requirements.
· Understanding user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Releases cycles
· Working with and with third party product and services vendors.
· Working and coordinating across teams of local and remote business users in a high pressured, time sensitive environment.
· Working with local and remote technical teams with a combination of in-house and partner resources.
· Must be able to travel to US and UK.
Nice to have:
· Risk, issue, dependency and assumption identification and management.
· Analysis of business information patterns, data analysis and data modeling.
· Working with user experience designers to deliver end-user focused benefits realization.
· Financial services background with experience in commodities markets.
· Open Text Content Hub for Publishers configuration and integrations
· Groovy / Java script
· XML / XSLT
· CSS / HTML
· Self-starter able to work to achieve objectives with minimum direction.
· Comfortable working independently as well as in a team.
· Experience with agile workflow tools (e.g. VersionOne).
· Knowledge of the project lifecycle.
· Knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle.
· Relationship management with third party software suppliers.
This is a 6 month contract based in the Canary Wharf area Docklands London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.