IT Support Technician – UK
Our Client is an Entertainment, a live entertainment platform that owns and operates over 100 major music festivals in the UK, Europe and Australia.
They are looking to hire an IT Support Technician to work within the UK division of the business.
This role offers a self-starting candidate the ability to support a dynamic and fast-growing business, with future opportunities for personal development and career growth within the group.
The IT Support Technician will report to the Director of Information Technology, and will support users both at global head office in Central London and in our operating businesses across the UK.
The role will be instrumental in ensuring that users benefit from the highest standards of service, including with regards to information security, system availability and change management.
Our current core tech stack consists of MS365 + Azure AD, box.com, Airtable, Zoom (+ Zoom Phone), Slack and Salesforce and we support user access to Google Workspace together with various other line of business products.
Prior experience administering Azure Active Directory tenancies would be particularly valuable, together with exposure to deployment and maintenance of security tools such as endpoint management and anti-virus.
We support both Windows and Mac devices and our users access our services both on corporate machines and BYOD. We are 100% cloud native with no on-premises systems.
Specific tasks will include:
- First line support for users both in person and via support channels. Resolve or escalate issues
- Hardware setup and configuration, patching and upgrades
- Support audio-visual / conference room equipment and printers
- Monitoring and maintaining local networking equipment such as access points, firewalls etc
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of our backup Infrastructure, including laptops and relevant server(s) and other designated cloud backup locations.
- Provide timely report to senior management on progress of dedicated tasks, or on-going activities.
- Configuration and monitoring of core systems
- Administration for IT processes such as:
- Support ticketing
- Equipment inventories
- Hardware purchases, repairs and disposals
- Joiner-Mover-Leaver process
- Managing license count
- Assisting with change projects such as data migration, office reconfiguration and platform or service changes
Detail and precision in aspects of approach to tasks
Ability to prioritise conflicting workflows
Team player, ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users and senior management
Excellent presentation and time keeping
3 years experience in equivalent setting
Microsoft Office 2019+ support essential
Mac (iOS) support exposure desirable
Exposure to endpoint device management systems desirable S Azure support essential
Good documentation and analytical skills, with a passion for end-user satisfaction.
Evidence of commitment to training and knowledge
The Client is based in Central London with some attendance at operating business offices elsewhere in London and across the UK.
The salary is in the range £30K - £35K.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.