Devops Architect – New York
We are recruiting for a Devops Architect for a Client in New Jersey New York.
- Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
- GIT Lab, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, IBM & AWS Cloud & internal stuff, ETL layer on top of groovy which they want to get off of, Marclogic code base, X-query, redis for cashing.
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application as needed
- Understands servers and databases and related architecture requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved and maintained through high-quality deliverables.
- Development and maintenance of the automation suites for solid, reliable, and scalable deployment of cloud and network assets.
- Testing and qualification of automation suites in pre-deployment scenarios.
- Experience with micro service and/or event-driven architecture.
- Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (Travis, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant)
- Knowledge of tools like Chef, Puppet
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
- Docker and related orchestration technologies
3 to 6 month contract assignment.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your hourly rate in $ USD and along with your availability.