Cyber Security Manager
Our Client to be secured and protected from increased cyber threats and compliant to industry standards.
This role covers information protection, including data loss protection and data classification, and threat protection, including security information and event management (SIEM), user and entity behaviour analytics (UEBA), point products like anti-virus (AV) and intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS) and penetration testing.
The Service Delivery team consists of approximately 20 staff who support and operate the Company’s services and there is an opportunity in that team for a Cyber Security Manager to oversee and govern all security services.
This role reports to Head of Service Delivery
- Technical leadership for all security solutions, including all the 3rd party managed services
- Maintain the overall security of Company’s network, systems, and data
- Monitor security access and manage IDS/IPS configurations
- Establishing and implementing security 'best-practice' standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for Security scanning and the efficient remediation of vulnerabilities
- Responsible for analysing all security incidents to determine root cause
- Determine, recommend, and implement upgrade security measures and controls
- Delivery security responses for customer and client compliance requirements
- Developing and managing security plans with vendors
- Audit activities of administrators and conduct Security awareness training
- Demonstrable skills and capability in Security leadership and 3rd party management experience
- CISSP certification preferred. Compliance knowledge required in ISO27001, PCI and GDPR. Possibly a certified ethical hacker
- Knowledge of Security technologies is essential, such as network appliances, firewall administration, AD, IAM, PAM, SIEM, UEBA, AV, IDS/IPS and MDM solutions
- Understanding of common frameworks, such as ITIL or LEAN is preferred
- Good exposure of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, access control methodologies
- Must be very proactive in understanding and staying up to date with current security technologies and industry technology trends
The job/Client is located at our head office in Paddington, London with hybrid working
The Client holds a Licence to Sponsor (grade A) and will always consider sponsoring employees if needed
We welcome applications from Ukrainian Refugees
The salary for this position is circa £70K - £80K plus Benefits.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary.