UX Designer – Central London
Our Client is seeking to recruit a seasoned UX Designer professional with at least 3 to 5 years experience in UX design.
They are looking for a product or UX Designer to join the London team.
Provide Expert leadership and contribute to Practice growth.
Represent the practice in client meetings and pitches, shape the engagement and oversee the design execution, build and mentor the team. Be a design leader who will advocate about design inside and outside of the company.
• Lead design of all digital projects in their development stage, oversee the selection of wireframing and prototyping tools, conduct lean user test when required, and provide evaluation criteria to discover users’ needs.
• Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture – all leading to service, product or UX strategy.
• Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling experience driven solutions.
• Create prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements.
• Collaborate with Engineering teams and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
• Keep abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire creative concepts.
• Act as a design advocate internally and externally.
• Mid to Senior UX or product designer with over 3 years of experience working for respected clients on complex problems.
• Working knowledge of lean UX processes.
• Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment is desired.
• Proven design track record and design agency experience.
• Experience in leading teams and managing design outputs through development process.
• Background in UX or product design with portfolio representing that work.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• World class design skills.
• Working knowledge of lean UX activities, from research to prototyping. Note, this is a ‘hands on’ role and the know how is equally important to the ability to communicate the value of the process and activities taken.
Based in Central London.
Salary will be in the range £45K - £55K plus benefits.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.