Technical Engineering Administrator – Clinical Research – Hitchin Hertfordshire
Our Client is leader in cell or gene therapies and are looking to recruit a Technical Engineering Administrator with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience of working within a GMP Engineering/Facilities management team in a phase III / commercial biologicals, vaccines, cell or gene therapies, pharmaceutical manufacturing facility ideally within a large multifunctional site.
- Experience of working with commercial clients and collaborators
- Proven knowledge of EU/MHRA/HTA/HFEA and FDA regulatory requirements
- Proven knowledge of Environmental and Health and Safety legislation within the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in first line diagnostics in M & E systems
- Proven understanding of Building Services, M&E systems, building fabric and BMS, EMS systems and operation
- Proven first-hand experience of working with PPM Systems
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role(s)
- Proven ability to work on complex building related issues
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer and Management needs
- Previous experience in managing contractor teams and staff
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice
- A good team player with a hands on approach
- Willingness to travel, must be flexible to travel between Stevenage and other London locations.
Must be educated to degree level or an equivalent recognised professional technical qualification
Member of relevant professional institution e.g. CMI, CIBSE, BIFM, CIOB and evidence of continued Professional Development (CPD)
Salary for this position will be £28K - £32K
Will be based in Hitchin Hertfordshire.
This is 2 year fixed term assignment.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along salary and notice period.