Front Arena Developer
Our Client is looking to recruit several Sungard’s Front Arena Developers/Consultants
You will have at least 3 to 5 years solid back ground of working with Sungard’s or FIS Global’s Front Arena product.
The role is to develop and support Front Arena applications through extending and integrating the core Front Architecture.
- Develop highly visible applications within Front Arena.
- Design and develop integrations with other trading and back office applications.
- Support Trading Manager and the applications that utilize its output e.g. overnight risk/scenarios and Mark-to-Market.
- Provide occasional support for other Front Arena developed applications.
- Actively contribute in gaining application and business knowledge for the development team.
The following skills and experience are considered essential for this role:
- Deep understanding of Front Arena and its programming languages: ADFL, ACM. AEL, ASQL and Python.
- Knowledge of Front Arena Architecture and components: ADS, ATS and Service Bus.
- Must be able to liaise and clearly communicate with colleagues.
- Experience of interacting with end users in the financial industry.
- Ability to work independently and solve business problems through own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Experience of the Front Arena 4 track.
- Experience of custom model integration.
- Experience of other Trading Systems.
- MS SQL
- Knowledge of Financial Derivatives
This is a 6 month contract based in London.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.