Our Client is an international consultancy with over 3000 employees.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Solutions Architect to based at the Company’s Central London Offices.
You will extensive and deep Expertise in following Application Development areas:
- Expertise in application architecture using modern technologies such as cloud native development, 12 factor Apps, microservices, serverless, API management, Kafka, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Microservices, Containers, REST APIs development, API Management tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Apigee), Kafka
- Solution architect with broad expertise in wide range of digital technologies in areas of application platform development, web and mobile development, cloud, integration, security, etc.
- Application dev experience with at least one of the cloud providers - Amazon AWS or MS Azure
- Understanding of distributed computing paradigm and exposure to building highly scalable systems.
- Experience with platform modernization and cloud migration projects
- Expertise in Agile development methodologies like TDD, BDD, Performance/Load testing etc.
- DevOps experience – CI/CD, Test Automation, Containerization – tools and processes
- Should be conversant with emerging technologies - chatbots, voice/conversational interfaces, RPA, Machine Learning, etc.
- In-depth, hands-on experience in developing web /mobile applications or platform with either Java/J2EE or .NET tech stack and database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Exposure to polyglot programming languages like Scala, Python and Golang will be a plus
- Ability to read/write code and expertise with various design patterns
- Have used NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiarity with architecture modelling tools. TOGAF experience / certification desired but not necessary
- Proven track record of designing / developing scalable solutions at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated success in quickly understanding business needs and aligning it to technology solutions
- Experience delivering solutions using an Agile / Scrum methodology
Strong communications skills (e.g. active listening, requirements elicitation, oral, written, presentation, workshop facilitation, consensus building)
The Clients offices as based in Holborn – Central London.
The salary for this position will be based on expertise and will be in the range £90K - £120K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with you salary and availability.