Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer with at least of 5 years of progressively complex experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and technical capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
Your expertise must include design and development experience with various relevant Microsoft platforms, tools, technologies, patterns, and techniques related to MSFT suites, Azure tools, integration, and data is required.
Experience with industry/domains like pharmaceutical, finance, HR, sales, marketing, and manufacturing is highly preferred.
Experience with healthcare industry regulations, data security and compliance standards (e.g. GDPR), and EDI standards (e.g. FHIR, HL7), etc. is very valuable.
Developer certifications of Azure and/or Microsoft suite technologies is a big plus.
A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field is required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in programming, administrating, configuring, and integrating using/with MS Office/MS Office 365 suite, SharePoint Online, Power Apps/Power Automate, GitHub, MS Teams, etc.
- In-depth knowledge & development experience using Azure integration tools like Data factory, Logic Apps, etc. Along with knowledge of utilizing Azure SQL Server, Data lake, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamental architecture of the cloud and on-prem MSFT Suite.
- Solid fundamentals and thorough understanding of exception handling principles and production/operational support solutions (alerts, dashboards, runbooks, etc.)
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge and some experience of using Serverless, SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, EDI, XSLT, etc.
- Knowledge and some development experience using MS SQL Server (SSIS, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Queries, Datatype conversions, etc.).
- Experience working with APIs, Postman/SOAPUI tools, MS D365, ServiceNow, Azure Analytics tools, Azure Synapse, Azure BYOD & Data verse, Azure DevOps, Informatica, BI tools, etc. is a big plus.
General business skills:
Excellent communication to translate and explain business requirements to technology & vice-versa.
Analytical & methodical mindset with a problem-solving attitude is extremely important for the success of this role.
Concise written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Must be a team player who can earn a team’s respect quickly. Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
Ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
The Client is based in Trumbull CT USA – this is a remote role ideally from London UK.
The salary will be in the range £60K - £90K.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.