ServiceNow Technical Support - London
We require a ServiceNow Technical Support Analyst with 8+ years (SA / M Level);– 2.5 to 3 years of ServiceNow relevant experience.
Job Description :
- Service now Implementation Specialist & Admin
- Core module (Normal Incident, MIM, Problem, Knowledge, Change, ESS, CMS(optional) )
- Good Communication and presentation skills, Client handling.
- Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
- Hands-on with ITIL Process implementation.
- Service-now for custom Application Design & Development.
- Hands-on technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service-now solutions, Ability to create and Modify Workflows.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Hands-on migrating data from different tools into ServiceNow.
- Hands-on to SNow Integration
- Good at creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes.
Technical Expertise :
- Creation of script based Assignment and Approval rule.
- Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
- Creation of Glide Record object and use of several other important objects as these objects are created for you when your script is called.
- Creation of custom related list.
- Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
- Creation of Script based UI Policy and Client Script.
- Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g_form), Glide User (g_user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
- Querying the table by using Glide Record
- Referencing Glide List
- Debugging script
- Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
- Working with complex Log Files.
- Render forms, lists, UI Pages, and many other things in Service-now.com with the help of Jelly
- Designing of Macros and Formatters.
- User Administration
- Web Service Integration
- User Interface Level Integration
- MID Server Integration
- Use of Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the service-now.com
Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes
This is a 3 month contract based in Central London.
Please forward your CV in Word format.