Service Integration Manager - Dublin
Support the maturation of IT Service Management within their aligned customer group in line with IT Strategic direction to standardize and align to one way of delivering IT Service Excellence:
· Assure ITTP delivery towards the assigned business area(s) – work in close partnership with aligned customer group and ITTP teams to ensure that project progress, quality and budget is aligned across all relevant ITTP deliverables.
· Oversee onboarding of aligned customer group to ITTP services ensuring that changes to customer operations are understood and onboarding projects are scoped and delivered to support the wider IT strategy of a single way for managing IT service delivery. This will involve being able to co-ordinate the activities of significant numbers (20-40) external resources engaged in the execution of onboarding and ongoing exploitation.
· Build strong business relationship with stakeholder groups through leadership of regularly scheduled governance meetings
· Act as initial contact point for business needs; evaluate feasibility of potential projects in coordination with relevant customer.
· Serve as focal / escalation point for the ITTP initiatives within his/her area of responsibility, partner with the business to add value when preparing business cases.
· Provide ITSM consulting expertise towards the relevant business area(s).
· Lead solution visioning sessions, including requirement gathering and rationalization.
· Support the understanding and alignment of standard operating processes (SOPs) across relevant customers.
· Support the establishment and management of the yearly budget review demonstrating efficiency initiatives with positive budget impact for the relevant business area(s), ITTP and IT.
· Ensure adherence to financial processes to support ITTP Projects and IT Operations activities for the relevant business area(s) – e.g. Service Level Targets, CARs
· Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering or information technology discipline. An advanced degree and related accreditations a plus.
· 7+ years of experience within IT, ITIL and Service Management
· 3+ years of experience within the Pharma / Life Science industry preferable
· 5+ years demonstrated experience managing IT services or delivering IT service improvement initiatives.
This is a 6 month contract in Dublin.
Please forward your CV in Word format.