Our Client is a retail technology software company.
They are urgently looking to recruit a Service Desk Manager with at least 3 to 5 years commercial helpdesk support experience.
Key skills required:
- Supporting various teams across the CS Department and the Company to ensure the highest quality of service to our Customers – both internal and external.
- Overall ticket workflow management and ownership, including 1st line triage and escalation of tickets to 2nd and 3rd line.
- Troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and providing resolution to customer issues as appropriate.
- Processing all enquiries professionally and efficiently, ensuring customers are regularly and fully updated on the progress of all logged tickets throughout their lifecycle.
- Implementation of ITIL processes for Incident, Problem, and Change Management to introduce operational efficiencies and better support our Customers.
- Monitoring agreed SLA's and ensuring daily/weekly targets are met Reporting on SLA targets, numbers and types of requests Maintain a sense of humour whilst working in a fast-paced dynamic team!
Essential Skills …
At least 2+ years of experience in a customer facing Service Desk role , ideally in a SaaS environment within the Internet industry.
- Working knowledge and experience of ITIL Service Management concepts, and how these are applied to the everyday issues which typically arise.
- Demonstrable experience using front-end ticketing systems such as FreshDesk/Service, ZenDesk or similar.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, as well as web browsers and Internet applications.
- Demonstrable experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative, customer facing environment
Based in Central London.
The salary for this role will be £25K - £35K.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.