Senior Software Test Engineer Munich Germany
Our Client is an international software vendor with offices in Munich Germany.
They are looking to recruit a seasoned professional with at least 5 to 10 years experience of software testing at a senior level.
You must have experience of full life cycle from front to backend.
Must be able to speak and communicate in English and ideally in basic German.
- Goal is to ensure the most possible quality through defining and implementation the ideal test strategy for features
- Analyse, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until Go-Live
- Develop and implement basic test concepts and strategies
- Develop reusable testing modules and libraries
- Methodology guidance and develop test patterns
Improve our testing frameworks and tools including the own usage of it in the day to day business
- Agile Mindset / Clean Coder
- Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration
- Experience with software development
- Backend: Java & JEE
- Experience with software testing
- Hands-on experience with Unit, Component and system testing
- Experience with integration in a complex enterprise architecture
- High degree of quality awareness and trustworthiness
- Working on its own authority in a team
- Basic German and good English
- Experience with test automation
- Experience mit tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, SoapUI, Selenium, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, Subversion or Git
- Scripting skills in Python, Groovy, Bash or Perl
- Frameworks like JUnit, Codeception, Mockito and JBehave, Spock or Geb
Salary will be in the range Euros 60K to Euros 75K per year.
Location Munich Germany.
Please forward your CV to us in Word format.