C# .NET Software Developer with FX and Fixed Income
Our Client is a niche boutique broker specialising in FX.
They are looking to recruit a C# .NET Software Developer with at least 3 to 5 years proven track record of developing with C# .NET.
The Client would like meet candidates ideally with some understanding Trading Floor projects to include Fixed Income, Risk Management, Swap Options and FX.
You need to be resilient as you will be working closely with traders and developing financial trading systems so an understanding of FX instruments would be very useful.
The Company is a fast growing dynamic brokerage firm, specialising in currency options and interest rate swaps. They are seeking a talented technologist to join the London team.
You will be working in a fast paced, delivery focused environment where you will get the opportunity to make a genuine impact on the business rather than just ‘making up the numbers’.
Initially reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will become a key member of the global team.
There will be a large amount of autonomy in the role, giving the candidate the opportunity to showcase their development talents,
Re-architecting and building the in-house middle office platform and integrating with a new trading platform.
- Developing pricing toolsets
- Integrating to external reporting/tradeflow and pricing APIs.
- Maintaining the company’s daily operation on the existing platforms.
Essential skills :-
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience of Microsoft web technologies ( C#, ASP.NET Core MVC )
- Relational database experience (SQL Server)
- Proactively able to build relationships with stakeholders:- sales, brokers, middle office, external vendors.
- Ability to produce clean, well-written, fully tested production ready software.
Desirable skills :-
Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Knowledge of FX trade processing
- Basic knowledge of Foreign exchange products (vanilla/exotic options, fx cash) ( training will be given)
Qualifications: Computer Science related degree preferred At least 3 years experience in a comparable development role.
The Client is based in the City of London.
The salary for this role will be £50K - £75K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.