Senior Data Analyst
Our Client is Venture Capital firm based in London.
We invest in early-stage businesses with strong growth potential and have been lucky enough to back some amazing entrepreneurs.
They are looking for someone who loves data, and data software, to help maintain and develop its data and reporting efforts – must have at least 5 to 7 years proven track record of working with Data and Excel.
This is a unique opportunity with a leading Venture Capital Fund to use your technical and organisational skills to support some of the leading European technology companies.
Your responsibilities would include:
Monitoring valuations for early stage, private businesses
Creating processes to ensure data is up to date, complete and accurate
Investment data collection:
Building and maintaining connections between data sets, including financials, notes, PDFs and excel data sets
Keeping internal investment and co-investment data up to date
Supporting the investment team with answering data requests
Developing new solutions for data capture and management
Helping analyse new investment opportunities with data provided in market research and data rooms
The Company are a small team, so are looking for someone that is proactive and willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
In particular, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about start ups
- Has a strong grasp of data sources
- Has a good eye for detail
- Has strong numeric ability and enjoys reconciliations
- Has a strong work ethic and enjoys multi-tasking - Is experienced in designing internal process and reports
- Is experienced in implementing and maintaining data systems
- Has strong communication skills, with the ability to extract, structure and share data for internal reporting and queries.
- Is personable and energetic - Takes pride in their work and enjoys seeing tasks through to completion
- Can work independently as well as part of a team - Is good at meeting deadlines and prioritising work
- Has experience in online data capture platforms such as Airtable
- Has experience in building macros in excel would be an ideal
The Company is based in Central London.
The salary for this role will be in the range £60K - £80K.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.