Senior Business Analyst With Risk
Our Client – an international Bank is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst with at least 5 to 7 years experience as Business Analyst.
The team has a responsibility to deliver to a set of expected standards being set by the Regulatory Reporting Assurance programme, and delivers to a standard playbook defined by the Basel 3 Reforms central Operating model and controls function.
The role holder will be working with process owners, service owners and Risk and Control colleagues to define the operating model that will be in place following the implementation of the Basel 3 Reforms, and to define any interim operating models required until the reforms are implemented.
This operating model will include process maps, definition of roles and responsibilities, governance forums and hand offs between teams.
The position will be based in the Operating Model and Controls team, which is a central global team established to oversee delivery of operating model and controls for the Basel 3 Reforms programme.
- To document the business process controls, IT general controls and Business Application Controls and ensure full syndication and approval from Risk Stewards, Risk Owners, Controls Office and Control Owners
- To Support senior stakeholders globally through complex process change and systems change delivery activities
- Deal with conflicting priorities across global stakeholders and respond to their requirements within tight delivery timelines without compromising quality
- Identify relevant stakeholders and build rapport in both central and local teams for each given outcome
- Experience of working in a large, global banking organisation
- Experience in Financial Services project; operating model design; risk assessment and control design
- Sound Project management/time management skills
- Demonstrated experience of large scale project implementations involving IT
- A solid understanding of the Basel3 Credit Risk RWA calculations and regulatory reporting processes
- An understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A strong appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a risk and finance environment
- Proficient in business process mapping to recognised BPM standards
- A solid understanding of: the Non-Financial Risks requirements within BTF; the Operating Risk management framework
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of management
The role is based in Krakow Poland.
The salary will be in the range £45K - £60K.
The role can be remote for the time being – but may have to be based in Poland later this year for maybe 2 days a week.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary in Euros or PLZ and your availability.