Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
The Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst is a hands-on role planning and managing Azure cloud infrastructure delivery, including daily management, DevOps, capacity planning, and participating in defining the company’s global infrastructure architecture.
The Senior Analyst will ensure the quality and timely delivery of technology efforts in support of strategic infrastructure projects and works closely with other teams to define infrastructure requirements to support applications, security, and compliance initiatives.
The Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst works with different teams to design and implement cloud solutions that fit organizational requirements.
This individual is an expert in Azure DevOps and Azure infrastructure and security configurations, recommends standards and security requirements that match written information security policy.
Prior experience in an international enterprise environment is essential.
- Collaborate with IT teams for input and operational requirements to design and implement overall cloud infrastructure and security strategy.
- Coordinate and lead infrastructure\security initiatives in the Azure cloud.
- Serve as the technical lead in Azure cloud DR and recovery strategies that align with information security policies.
- Develops and implements backup and recovery strategies to support data retention requirements.
- Evaluates and designs highly available, scalable, and redundant applications in the Azure cloud.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to support development, code promotion, continuous improvement following DevOps / DevSecOps best practices.
- Participate in the development and testing of an incident response planfor incidents that affect the cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure infrastructure is maintained and security is designed for every deployment.
- Manages projects to ensure that the delivery is on-time, within budget, and adopted to meet the company's information protection requirements.
- Actively supports the organization's cloud initiatives and responds to business requirements while achieving SLAs in place to support the organization's needs.
- Adhere to applicable change management policy and procedure.
- Bachelor's degree required. Candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which evolved from early academic training in Networking, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline. Minimum of 5 years' experience in a variety of infrastructure technologies.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams when conducting incident root cause analysis
- Serve as the technical expert in the Azure cloud.
- Proficient in continuous integration, continuous delivery concepts (DevOps), with DevSecOps highly desirable.
- Any Azure, AWS, GCP, Nutanix, Meraki, Cisco, or security certifications
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Knowledge of WAN technologies, including MPLS, SD-WAN
- Knowledge of cloud-provided infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
- Prior experience implementing/maintaining Cisco ELA products including DNA, Firepower, ISE Management console, Umbrella, AMP, Stealth watch, as well as Splunk, SolarWinds, Varonis, and Darktrace
- Project management skills are highly desirable
- Proficiency in hybrid cloud, virtualization, Server OS, SAN, SMTP, email relay, email security, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Working knowledge of Cisco network switches, routers, firewalls and VPN, DLP, antivirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM, SQL VDI, and Security concepts
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Previous experience in a HIPAA/FDA regulated environment
The role will be based in Trumbull CT USA.
The salary for this position is in the range $120K - $135K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.