Sales Operation Administration
Our Client is a Global organisation who are looking to recruit a candidate with experience as a Sales Operation Administrator.
You will have experience of working vendors and vendor management, negotiating food contracts in commodities trading particularly trading of grain.
For this position the Client would like to meet candidates with at least 5 to 10 years experience.
- To manage LDNPA’s sales administrative operations (documentation, logistics operations, credit lines and payment schedules, communication/negotiation with clients/suppliers including resolution of disputes, reporting) and to manage the appropriate work allocation among administrative staff.
- To execute sales administrative operations of the businesses that she is in charge including but not limited to rice, grain, beat seeds to conclude contracts, settle payments and to deal with problems such as quality issues, seeking the most suitable solution through constructive negotiations.
- To implement and manage control procedures of LDNPA including a credit control procedure to monitor over credits and over dues, and to assist the person in charge to solve potential issues.
- To manage and optimize business processes of LDNPA, working with the relevant sales staff, administrative staff, corporate departments including LPC, logistics division, accounting & finance etc.
- To impart her knowledge and experience of internal systems such as ECC, SAP module, PRISM, STC, MGM etc. to other administrative staff to improve operational efficiency and accuracy.
- To educate new administrative staff and junior administrative staff
- As a senior staff in the department to show leadership and improve teamwork.
- Archive information management of LDNPA, including archives and records management in case of an internal audit to ensure knowledge management and transfer among the department members
- To manage LDNPA’s administrative tasks (booking of hotels and transport, conference arrangements, managing memberships including Chelsea Club Box ownership and contracts with service providers such as Addison Lee etc.) and to allocate these tasks among administrative staff
- To support the General Manager in making sales and customer records
- To provide market data and services concerning UK and EU as requested by the General Manager or counterparts in the Company.
- Temporarily to function as the secretary to EMEA Foods Division ROO
- Accounts, finance and other relevant corporate departments within Mitsui group
- Relevant external parties in the food business
Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently and as senior staff of the department
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, management of time, pressure and workload.
- Basic numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced command of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and internal systems such as SAP.
- Knowledge and practicing of Company internal rules and regulations including Ringi.
- Advanced knowledge for trade transaction, finance, accounting, credit management, logistics, basic tax and legal affairs.
- Well-founded understanding of the business and the company, its rules, processes and people.
- Good communications skills (verbal, written and listening) in both Japanese and English.
- Deep knowledge on trade execution and logistics, as well as our system supporting the transactions.
- Ability to shift tasks in alignment with the necessities of the ROO, GM and the department.
- Ability to plan and organize tasks well in ahead in light of annual business calendar and events.
- Ability to manage and keep good relationships with internal members and external parties
The Client is based in the City of London.
The salary for this role is circa £45K - £55K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and notice period.