About the Job
The QA/QC Manager will provide quality assurance (QA) support activities on assigned functional areas of the Project to ensure that they are in accordance with the client’s quality requirements.
The QA/QC Manager will also regularly interact with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, engineering and construction.
· Planning daily inspection activities and surveillances
Identifying and immediately resolving or halting activity in circumstances where serious breach of Health, Safety or Environmental standard is witnessed.
· Conducting audits to verify that plans and procedures are being followed and providing documentary evidence is produced and maintained.
· Coordinating with the construction staff and planning in advance any necessary inspections and testing activities.
· Closely monitoring the subcontractors to ensure they adhere to the Design-Builders (DB) Contractors project quality assurance and quality control plans & procedures.
Ensuring site QA/QC compliance through on site surveillance or via QC Inspector reporting. Visual, Feedback and reporting.
The successful candidate will meet ALL of the essential criteria below :
· More than 15 years of overall experience
· Must be Bachelor’s Degree holder or any related course.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in quality assurance on either infrastructure, civil engineering or rail projects.
· Rail and Metro experience is a must
· Strong understanding QA\QC principles tools & techniques.
· Ability to give sound knowledgeable advice on matters of Quality, Assurance and Quality Control
This is a 6 month contract assignment based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format along with your daily rate.