Project Manager with Siebel – Central London
Our Client is a global brand with the UK head office in Central London.
They are now looking to recruit a seasoned Project Manager with at least 5 to 10 years experience as a Project Manager with experience of the full project life-cycle.
Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience of working on Siebel or Salesforce projects.
- Experience as PM, Product Owner or Senior BA with an enterprise CRM package (preferably Siebel or Salesforce) is a MUST
- Experience as PM, Product Owner or Senior BA with an enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence tool (preferably Oracle products like OBIEE or Hyperion, or SAP Business Objects) is preferred
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or Business
- Minimum 5 years IT Project Management experience, preferably within Transformation Programme environment, ideally within the following sectors; Marketing, Creative, Information Technology or Fine Art
- Experience in Change Management delivery
- Experience in decommissioning legacy applications
- Strong business acumen
- Business planning, strategic prioritisation and pipeline management
- Highly organised and capable to operate in a multi-stakeholder, fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills - ability to conduct ‘one on one’ business as well to present in front of large, senior audiences
- International (ideally Global) business exposure
- Business English required; additional languages preferred
Salary will be in the range £70K to £75K depending on expertise.
Will be based in Central London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.