Our Client is a Venture Capital firm based in Central London.
They invest in early stage businesses with strong growth potential and have been lucky enough to back some amazing entrepreneurs.
- Take pride in creating a vibrant, well-organised and well-presented working environment and identify solutions to enable all team members to fulfil their day-to-day tasks more effectively
- Greet all guests and clients and offer them refreshments
- Ensure that the office is equipped with all necessary supplies – IT equipment, kitchen supplies, stationery and cleaning products – ordering items whenever necessary
- Ensure that all office equipment is in good working order including the air conditioning, water dispenser, light fixtures, heating, IT equipment etc.
- Liaise with and manage relationships with third party suppliers – security, cleaners, IT providers
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are in place
- Work closely with our IT tech support team to ensure that all devices are in constant working order and assisting with the set-up of new software / IT systems
- Office Move - lead on all aspects of the office move including searching for and securing a new office space (if relevant at time of joining), liaise with relevant third-party suppliers to coordinate the office fit-out and ensure the smooth transition to the new office space
Team / Admin Support:
- Provide administrative support to the finance team – managing the team’s expenses and basic company accounting
- Diary management and team travel
- Ad-hoc private admin support for the co-founders
- Manage the investor reporting schedules (a bi-annual report across all funds) and assist with coordinating team members’ contributions
- Investor relations – assist with the fund-raising process, including application forms and follow on investments
- Event management – organise 6 – 8 events per year including founder and investor lunches and the AGM (secure venue, send out invitations, track RSVPs, confirm menus etc.)
- Reorganise and maintain an up-to-date office filing system (both physical and digital) and record-keeping in line with FCA requirements
Skills and experience
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in an office management role
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player with a can-do attitude and excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently
- Good attention to detail
The Company is based in Central London.
The salary will be in the range £30K - £40K depending on experience.
Do send you CV to us in Word format along with your salary and notice period.