Must have excellent Liferay and Java skills, Spring MVC, Apache CKF, Dozer (a fast and flexible framework for mapping back and forth between Java Beans) & XML:
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Software Development
- Experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Designs and develops Enterprise application integration (EAI) using any ESB products like Fuse, Camel, TIBCO, IBM message broker
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mule ESB, jBPM
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, Design Patterns, Web services
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts, using Spring with groovy, XML, JSON, and XSLT
- Solid understanding of integration & design patterns
- Gain adoption of platform delivery processes, standards and procedures
- Provide hands-on technical leadership throughout software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, Proof of Concept (POC) development, RFP creation and evaluation, design, development, implementation and close out)
- Experience in Database SQL Queries in Oracle
- Experience in Tomcat or WebLogic or Web sphere
- Ability to work independently in Agile Methodology (KanBan)
- Experience with different open source stacks including build & release processes like Maven, Ant, etc.
Must have Liferay.
Location is Stratford London.
Duration is 2 months.
Rate is negotiable.
Please forward your CV in Word format.