JEE Cloud Software Developer – Columbus Ohio USA
- Contribute high quality source code in an agile scrum environment.
- Represents the team in architectural/infrastructure discussions, champions best practices, driving coding standards, performing code reviews, and providing key process improvement recommendations.
- Analyzes developer toolset, drive improvements and also identify, assess, and document technical designs for assigned projects.
- Familiarity with J2EE, specifically with building REST services.
- Familiarity with Database fundementals(Both Relational and NoSQL).
- Familarity with Cloud Native principles and in building cloud native applications.
- Familiarity with source control technologies like Git or SVN.Familarity with build and test automation.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Proficiency in source code control tooling. Proficiency in continuous integration.
- Prefered DevOps experience
The assignment is based in Columbus Ohio.
Duration of the assignment is 6 months.
You must have the relevant documents to be able to work in the USA.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your hourly rate and availability.