IT Support Engineer
Our Client is an established bank based in Central London.
They are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst with at least 5 plus years hands-on expertise of working within IT Support and Infrastructure.
The following are list of skills required for the position:
· Microsoft Windows (all versions) experience to a high level (troubleshoot and effectively resolve issues by research/using knowledge bases in a confident way).
· Active Directory to a high level - security groups, administration/deployment, LDAP, ADSI.
· Citrix XenApps – Administration, Maintenance and Support of existing Citrix XenApps server farm
· Windows Server Environment 2012/2016 - design, deployment, maintenance and support.
· VM-Ware virtualisation environments.
· Backups (various and ability to use different applications).
· Networking - design/troubleshoot/installation (VLAN, routing, switching, TCP/IP and OSI)
· Router maintenance - wireless configuration, installation and setups.
· PowerShell to a competent level (backup/azure/EMC).
· VPN Administration and Deployment.
· DNS – administration of DNS internal and external.
The salary for this position with be circa £45K - £55K.
This is a hybrid position and you will be required to be in the office at least 3 days a week.
The position will be a 12 month full time contract – FTC initially.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.