Head of Human Resources – City London
Our Client is heavily involved in the electricity industry in the UK.
The Client is currently looking to recruit a seasoned Human Resources professional with between 10 to 20 years proven track of working at the highest level in HR.
The role is to recruit the Head of Human Resources for the company.
Must have experience of managing a large in-house HR team.
This will involve the usual HR functions from recruiting, disciplinary to Tupe exercises.
The company employees over 3000 people across the UK.
You will ideally come from the utilities arena although the Client will consider any background.
Summary of what we are looking for:
- someone with 10 to 15 years in HR
- with the ability to manage a large HR function
- company has over 3000 employees in the UK
- in the utilities arena - electricity
- City based
- must formal HR qualifications CIPD or MCIPD
Salary is £120K - £140K.
Located in the City London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.