Fund Management Accountant
Our Client is a Venture Capital firm based in Central London.
They invest in early stage businesses with strong growth potential and have been lucky enough to back some amazing entrepreneurs.
They are looking to recruit a Fund Management Accountant with at least 3 to 5 years experience.
The Company is a small team so you must be proactive and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
Finance and compliance functions including:
- Investor communications: -
- New investor onboarding –
- Run KYC and AML checks –
- Investor statements and valuations –
- Custody of share certificates –
- EIS administration
Finance and compliance –
Fund reconciliations in line with CASS –
Work with our outsourced accountants to prepare and review annual and quarterly accounts
Assist with FCA reporting and produce monthly CMAR submissions
- Produce cash flows, management accounts and financial reports, and administer the finances for incubated portfolio companies prior to their having in-house FDs
- Ensure compliance manuals are up to date and test scenarios are carried out
- Monthly, quarterly and annual CASS reporting
- Work closely with compliance consultants to ensure compliance of FCA permissions
The Client is looking for the following personal skills:
• Has experience in a reconciliation and accounting role
• Has a good eye for detail
• Is a logical thinker
• Has strong numeric ability and enjoys reconciliations(!)
• Has a strong work ethic and enjoys multi-tasking
• Is personable and energetic
• Takes pride in their work and enjoys seeing tasks through to completion
• Is good at meeting deadlines and prioritising work
The Company is based in West Kensington and is moving to Tottenham Court Road London in the near future.
The salary for this role will depend on experience – but in the range £55K - £65K.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.