Financial & Regulatory Reporting Officer
Our Client is an international bank who are looking to recruit Financial Controller with ACCA or ACMA with at least 5 years experience of working in the banking sector.
The position will include the following functions whilst working with the Finance & Treasury Senior Manager:
· production of the monthly financials
· production of the monthly regulatory returns
· review of the management information on a monthly basis
· production of tax returns (e.g. VAT)
· review of accounts on a daily basis
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience dealing effectively and efficiently with the production of both financial and regulatory reporting in a small or mid-sized bank.
- Skills (technical and interpersonal): attention to details, control oriented, IT savvy, well versed with accounting standards (PCEC) and with regulatory reporting requirements (RUBA, COREP, LCR) applying to French banks, effectiveness and efficiency oriented, decent command of English.
Must be a French and English speaker.
The position is to be based in Paris or the Client may consider a candidate to be based at their London office with visits to the Paris office.
The salary for this position will be circa £80K – £100K plus benefits.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.