Executive Assistant – City London
Our Client is a Global organisation with offices in the City London.
They are looking to recruit a Secretary & Business Assistant essentially an Executive Assistant or PA reporting to the Operating Officer in the company.
You will have the usual skills as a PA, Secretary and Executive Assistant rolled in to one person.
The following are some of the skills the Client would like you to have:
- Diary management.
- Arranging meetings when required, including notification by e-mail, coordinating with other secretarial staff, booking meeting rooms, arranging name plates, document preparation, arranging refreshments and ordering lunch boxes.
- Arranging lunch/dinner and receptions/parties at restaurants, private rooms, including notification to participants, contacting venues and catering services.
- Contacting other DOOs and GMs.
- Answering the telephone, filtering calls and taking messages.
- Booking restaurants for business lunches and dinners.
- Transportation arrangement.
- Organisation of business trips including completion of business trip application forms, hotel bookings, car arrangements, travel arrangements (inc. online check-in) and visa applications.
- Collating and claiming expenses.
- Ringi support and follow-up.
- Enable DOO to carry out his day-to-day duties as smoothly as possible by following-up on any private requests.
- Ability to understand/interpret/adjust to the demands of working closely with DOO. Be flexible enough to accommodate any new requests/demands/working practices which may arise depending on the preferences of DOO.
- Typing and amending documents and presentations as required.
- Bilingual duties - Writing e-mails, letters, and communicating in both English and Japanese.
- Golf Competition, social functions and reception arrangement when requested, including notification of golf competition by e-mail and contacting the competition organizer.
- Supporting the departments of the DOO’s division.
- Organising business cards.
- Creating a mailing list and sending Christmas/Greeting cards.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese (verbal, written and listening).
- IT skills including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Good telephone manner.
- Basic numerical and analytical skills.
- Well organized and able to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.
The Client would ideally like to recruit an individual that speaks and can communicate in Japanese.
The Company is based in the City of London.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.