About the Job
Engineering Manager – Doha Metro
Our Client is an international company that is renowned for their expertise in building rail and metro networks.
They are currently looking to recruit an Engineer Manager to work on the Doha Metro project.
You will be the Head of the design review team for the systems, rolling stock, depots and trackwork.
Managing and facilitating workshops and design review process.
Responsible for processing the design and timely management of the design process.
As the Design Review Team Coordinator, you will have knowledge of the main systems used in the metro rail transit lines or of associated systems, of the safety requirements for the metro rail transit designs, according to international standards and accepted best practice and shall have a basic knowledge of the metro rail transit operations.
The following are must haves as overall experience and expertise:
- At least 25 years of Overall experience
- At least 15 to 20 years of Rail Systems Experience
- At least 7 years of similar experience
- Metro Experience
- Consultant Experience
- At least a BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent Degree Holder
- At least 5 years of experience shall be gained working in North America, W. Europe, Australia or equivalent.
- Regional experience (Middle East)
- Chartered status / professional license
- Educational qualifications shall be obtained from NORTH AMERICA, W. EUROPE, AUSTRALIA or equivalent
Salary for this position will be in the range £9K to £12K per month – (QAR 50,000 QAR 70, 538) + Benefits (medical insurance + annual return ticket to home country + visa costs [family/single status])
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with salary expectations, availability and references.