Director of New Business Sales - Western Europe
The Director – New Business Sales, Western Europe, will focus on acquiring net new clients and achieving overall business goals of profitable year-on-year growth.
Key success factors:
- Seek out new business clients with focus on Digital Transformation, Product Engineering and Application Development, leveraging Ness’s expertise in its chosen Practices and Domains.
- Win multi-year, mid-large new logo deals, with focus on TCV of over $2 Mn.
- Generate and maintain a sales pipeline in excess of $50M of qualified opportunities.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, solutions and pre-sales teams, delivery and support organizations in structuring, negotiating and closing of new strategic deals / partnerships.
- Develop and manage business development plans and forecasts with transparency and ongoing adjustments.
- Oversee and lead financial analysis and due diligence reviews of new strategic opportunities and coordinate their review and structure.
- Develop and manage business development plans and forecasts with transparency.
· 10 + years overall experience with recent 5+ years of experience in closing New clients for Product Engineering and Digital Services.
· Demonstrated experience closing deals in excess of $2-5m TCV.
· Demonstrated a consultative sales approach leveraging internal consulting resources and partners.
· Demonstrated a track record in selling to the Business as well as IT functions
· The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, innovative, and excel at thinking big.
· He/she needs to show an ability to drive structured consultations with multiple client stakeholders to expand conversations and define strategic win-win solutions previously unrecognised by the client
· Passionate about transformation in the digital economy and strong sense of technology innovation and solution-based selling.
· Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success.
· Strong planning, project and organizational skills
Total compensation will consist of Base, Commission, and benefits.
· Reports to: VP-HEAD UK NEW BUSINESS & STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
· Direct Reports: None
This role will be based in Holborn London.
Salary will be in the range £100K - £130K + 15% bonus + commission.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.