Years of relevant experience
About the Job
DevOps Consultant - Dublin
We have a DevOps project aims to assessment and define a DevOps capabilities using a pilot definition and roadmap.
DevOps Consultant would help assessment, project onboarding plan and roadmap.
1. Report for each application documenting assessment and recommendations in each of the identified areas
2. Detailed project migration plan including definition of all stakeholders and impacted teams, process changes, and supporting communications infrastructure.
Service Provider will work jointly with Citi to align the team
3. Detailed test and build automation plan
4. Agreed project charter for each of the project teams and dependent groups
• Define and establish DevOps pilot entry /exit and success criteria
• Define criteria for small, medium and large projects
• Conduct DevOps workshop, assessments and reports
• Develop onboarding plan
• Socialize plan and get approval from the necessary stakeholders
• Prepare plan for the next phase of DevOps adoption across the pilot projects
• Detailed recommendations for the large project
• Fish bone and other impediments consolidation for the different projects
This is a 3 month contract in Dublin.
Please forward your CV to us in Word format, along with your availability and salary details.