Customer Support Administrator – French Speaking
The Client Support officer is the main contact point for one or several clients either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
You will be located in the region of the customer and has the overall responsibility for service delivery to the customer.
You will track all issues with the customer and either resolves it the yourself or forward it to other departments of the company and follow up until the issue is resolved and communicates the resolution to the client.
An important part of the roles is the capability of resolving a wide range of issues without forwarding to other departments, and assuming full ownership of all issues, also after internal forwarding.
- Main contact point for all service related communication with customer either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Resolving on his/her own or following up on all service issues until resolved
- Understanding the requests of clients and “translating” them into the internal requirements/actions needed to address the issues
- Ensure regular and timely update of provisioning data required from the client
- Hold a monthly call with the customers to discuss any outstanding issues and provide customer’s feedback to the head of the department
Customer-related problem solving
- Log all the issues using the ticketing system
- Communicating resolutions to clients and making suggestion on how to resolve issues
- Following up on processing and transfer of all files of the assigned clients and making sure that all files are processed timely
- Resolve high percentage of all client requests without forwarding to other departments
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably one additional language - French would be very useful
- Active and self motivated and well organized personality
- Capability to quickly understand commercial roaming procedures and processes around TAP file exchange
- Capability to understand technical standards (TD.57) and IT related procedures, like tariff plans and the RAP process
- Preferably basic Unix and general IT knowledge
Ability to work with a trouble ticketing system ensuring the SLA topics is managed within provided parameters
- Client Satisfaction of assigned clients
- Issue resolution time
- Issue resolution percentage
- Percentage of issues resolved without forwarding to other departments
This role can be based in London or Zagreb.
Salary will be £30K - £40K.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.