Client Engagement Director
Our Client is an international consultancy.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Director ideally with experience within the media/entertainment/content arena.
- Own the client relationship, developing strategic relationships within the client organization
- Be accountable for project outcomes, ensuring consistent and satisfying project delivery and that all obligations are being met
- Act as the project architect, organizing and managing all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery
- Lead project teams comprising diverse skillsets, and be able to step in and lend a hand when necessary
- Take responsibility for communications and reporting, both internally and to the client
- Coach your project teams, guiding and teaching to ensure success of each member
- Provide a leadership and hands-on backstop to your teams’ technical and process leaders
You will have the following skills and expertise:
- Bachelor's and/or Advanced degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of overall professional work experience
- A consulting background: 3+ years of customer-facing consulting experience or experience delivering technology services projects
- A technical background: 5+ years of hands-on experience developing, testing, releasing, operating, or supporting software in an enterprise
- An Agile background: Certified Scrum Master or equivalent
- Expertise developing cloud technologies, applications, networking infrastructure, data, and/or security
- Knowledge and domain experience in financial services or related fields
- Experience leading teams responsible for public cloud (AWS preferred)
- AWS Associate or Professional Certifications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to define and meet requirements
- Ability to apply critical thinking to solve difficult problems without obvious solutions
- Ability to maintain equanimity in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to grow in skills and ability in new environments
The Client has offices in Holborn London.
Salary is negotiable but in the range £140K -£150K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.