Chief Executive Officer – CEO – Automotive Parts – Bilbao Spain
Our Client is a leading automotive parts manufacturer with operations in Europe.
They are looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer for the business in Bilbao Spain.
You will have extensive expertise from within the automotive industry – up to Director level including operations and ideally running the company from a plant management perspective.
This is a key position with leading automotive parts manufacturer where you will be responsible for the successful restructuring of the plant/company.
Will be CEO the leader and responsible for all aspects of the business on a country basis.
There are approximately 200 employees currently spread across three manufacturing plants in the Bilbao region of Spain.
Your remit will be to integrate the company in to the main group globally with a focus on strategy and growth.
Ensure stability in the daily business running;
- Economic planning and realization of production processes and facilities
- Efficient and timely production due to schedules of the customers
- Continuous improvement of technical facilities and products due to quality and costing optimization
- Leading and controlling of all technical areas of the company with assistance of KPI’s
- Leading and development of the employees
- Support of the sales team in the acquisition of new projects
Documentation and controlling of the budget including cost, investment and capacity planning
You will ideally be at a senior level or perhaps a Chief Executive Officer in a competitor company.
Must be a Spanish speaker.
The salary for this role will be in the range Euros 150K – Euros 200K + package
Please send your CV to us in Word format.