C# Software Developer
We have several positions in Krakow Poland for a Global Client that require C# .Net Software Engineers with at least 3 to 5 years experience.
Essential skills and characteristics:
- Senior-level knowledge of C# and .NET Core
- Experienced with ASP.NET (Web API)
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, clean code
- Knowledge of using unit tests and familiarity TDD approach
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in coding and debugging in Visual Studio
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven; Being able to work independently
- Strong teamworking skills
Good-to-have skills and characteristics:
- Open XML SDK for office
- Dev Ops skills
- Experience with docker
- Basic frontend dev (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few months to a few quarters in length
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to stakeholders and non-technical team members
- Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process
- Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Build solid back-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Have a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance
- Experience in testing and debugging applications
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Polish-speaking is a big advantage
Rate will be Euros 200 to 350 per day.
The position will be based in Krakow Poland – with an element of remote work.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.