C# .net Software Engineer
Our Client is looking to recruit a Software Engineer with solid 5 plus years of developing and working C# .net in an Agile environment.
Essential skills and characteristics:
• Senior-level knowledge of C# and .NET Core (5+years)
• Experienced with ASP.NET (Web API)
• Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, clean code
• Knowledge of using unit tests and familiarity TDD approach
• Knowledge of Git
• Experience in coding and debugging in Visual Studio
• Ability to work in an Agile environment
• Strong communication skills
• Self-driven; Being able to work independently
• Strong teamworking skills
Good-to-have skills and characteristics:
• Open XML SDK for office
• Dev Ops skills
• Experience with docker
• Basic frontend dev (HTML, CSS, JS).
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few months to a few quarters in length
• Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to stakeholders and non-technical team members
• Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process
• Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
• Build solid back-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
• Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
• Have a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance
• Experience in testing and debugging applications
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
• Polish-speaking is a big advantage
The Client would ideally prefer the candidate to be based in Poland and in particular in Krakow.
The daily rate/salary is negotiable.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your rate/salary and availability.