C# .NET Software Developer with FX
Our Client is a niche boutique broker specialising in FX.
They are looking to recruit a C# .NET Software Developer with at least 3 to 5 years proven trach record of developing with C# .NET ideally with some understanding FX projects.
The Company is a fast growing dynamic brokerage firm, specialising in currency options and interest rate swaps. They are seeking a talented technologist to join the London team.
You will be working in a fast paced, delivery focused environment where you will get the opportunity to make a genuine impact on the business rather than just ‘making up the numbers’.
Initially reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will become a key member of the global team.
There will be a large amount of autonomy in the role, giving the candidate the opportunity to showcase their development talents,
Re-architecting and building the in-house middle office platform and integrating with a new trading platform.
- Developing pricing toolsets
- Integrating to external reporting/tradeflow and pricing APIs.
- Maintaining the company’s daily operation on the existing platforms.
Essential skills :-
Minimum 3 years experience Microsoft web technologies ( C#, ASP.NET Core MVC )
- Relational database experience (SQL Server)
- Proactively able to build relationships with stakeholders:- sales, brokers, middle office, external vendors.
- Ability to produce clean, well-written, fully tested production ready software.
Desirable skills :-
Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Knowledge of FX trade processing
- Basic knowledge of Foreign exchange products (vanilla/exotic options, fx cash) ( training will be given)
Qualifications: Computer Science related degree preferred At least 3 years experience in a comparable development role.
The Client is based in the City of London.
The salary for this role will be £50K - £60K.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.