Years of relevant experience
About the Job
Here at Nexus we are recruiting for a Business Analyst (Data & Regulations) to join a multi-national company which provides custom information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a background in Reference Data and Regulations / understanding of Collateral.
You will have at least 3 to 5 years experience as Business Analyst coupled with at least 2 years of data analysis, reference data and ideally collateral.
- Data Analysis of Client Reference Data / complex data set analysis
- Management of RAIDS log / creation of status packs
- Business Analysis/Process review / documentation of processes / UAT cases
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Business/IT stakeholders
- Supporting delivery of new systems / system enhancements
- Experience in analysing/manipulating large volumes of data using Access/Excel
- Ability to prepare structured PowerPoint presentations/good comm skills
- A good understanding of Data flows, mapping and systems infrastructure
- Understanding of Client & Account data including Client On-boarding/KYC
- Understanding of data distribution/interfacing methods & technologies
If you have the experience we are looking for and wish to be considered please your CV to us in Word format.