Our Client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst with at least 3 to 5 years proven track of working as a a BA and within the investment banking industry.
You will be working within operations part of the business and be familiar with the instruments and processes from front to back office.
For this role you must have a clear understanding of agency lending.
You will work with Executive stakeholders to define, prioritise, plan and deliver a programme of strategic and tactical change across all business areas.
The Client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst with at least 3 to 5 years proven experience of working on projects with full project life-cycle experience.
You will have the following:
· Experience in planning and successfully delivering cross-business change projects involving IT change within the Financial Services Sector.
· Experience of working within a formal governance and control framework covering all aspects of project delivery.
· Understanding of IT development processes and delivery lifecycles, and experience of testing.
· Proven experience managing and leading small teams to deliver to common goals.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Ideally have Agile and Scrum experience.
This is 6 month contract.
The position is based in Glasgow.
The rate is negotiable.
Please forward your CV in MS Word format.