Cloud Architect Azure
Our Client is looking to recruit a Cloud Architect with Azure to work on a new project.
Key responsibilities -
· Work as advisor/consultant to the customer on end to end journey to Azure.
· Assessment of on-premises infra landscape, application rationalization and recommend strategy, roadmap and structured plan for migration to Azure.
· Develop complex, end to end, enterprise scale solutions for migration to Azure.
· Develop and review technical architecture design and recommend Azure best practices
· Customer facing role to lead & participate in architectural discussions and design workshops.
· Provide solutions critical issues identified migration to Azure.
· Design & develop innovative solutions, optimization solutions and automation solutions for build, engineer, migrate and operate on Azure.
Required Experience -
· 10-15 years of total experience.
· 5+ years of experience in Azure with minimum 3 years as Architect.
· Should have exposure/experience building Accelerators, frameworks, and IPs for Cloud.
· CI/CD experience is required
· Docker, Kubernetes, IAC tools(Terraform/Cloudformation/ARM templates), Configuration Management tools(Chef/Puppet/Ansible) knowledge and experience is required.
· Expert in Azure Web Apps, Logic Apps, API Gateway, Application Gateways, VM Scale-sets, DB-PaaS, Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs for multi-tenant environments.
· Experience on Assessment – Discovery, Dependency Mapping, Wave planning, migration plan
· Experience on Mass Migrations with migration processes, factory model & migration toolsets.
· Experience on Cloud operations – Monitoring management, governance, compliance, and security.
· Proficiency in cloud adoption frameworks.
· Good understating on Transformational and Optimization projects related to Cloud.
· Advance level Certification [AZ-303 & AZ-304] on Azure is required.
· Strong knowledge of Cloud related tools on automation and optimizations.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills with considerable exposure in Client facing role.
· Ability to establish good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate to drive a larger technology initiative/program.
· Excellent organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task
The Client is based in Geneva Switzerland – but the role will be remote from anywhere in Europe with meetings in person from time to time.
Rate will be dependent on experience.
Duration will be 6 to 12 months.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.