About the Job
3rd Line Cisco Support Analyst
We require a 3rd Level Cisco Support Analyst for our Client based in Gloucester.
You must have at least 2 to 3 years experience of supporting applications on a Cisco platform at 3rd line support level.
Full understanding of the architectural and engineering design and integration process of communications solutions.
Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
Strong client service oriented and ability to interact with clients, staff, and management teams.
Good verbal and written business communication skills.
Ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative, and within a collaborative team environment.
Strong organizational and time management skills
The ability to install and maintain complex solutions in an ever evolving market place, to problem solve in a logical manner in order to rectify customer issues efficiently.
The responsibilities include developing the network design in conjunction with Product Management.
To implement the network design in chosen locations.
Work with Product Management to design the support processes and communicate these out to the support teams within Nine.
To support partners in the implementation and support of their own customer installations including some out of hours on call duty.
To monitor and maintain the hosted infrastructure and respond to and resolve any faults that may arise using diagnostic tools and vendor support.
Must have the following skills:
- Cisco, Microsoft, Linux and other relevant certifications
- Server administration including Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of voice prioritization including QoS and VLANS
- Proficient in the operation and management of routers and switches (qualified to CCNA or equivalent)
- In-depth expertise in VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, TFTP and related Protocols) and delivery and support of voice applications using these technologies
- Knowledge of IP based technologies, with an understanding of LAN/WAN methodologies and topologies as a minimum.
- Strong working knowledge of data communications including: TCP/UDP/IP, routing, tunneling,
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, along with your salary expectations.