Senior Software Developer with IBM Integration Bus – Poznan Poland
We require a Senior Software developer to be based at the Client site in Poznan Poland
Roles and Responsibilities
• To design and develop backend integration adaptors for subscriber systems
• To prepare required technical documents, flow diagrams, data translation documents
• To analyse and understand a business problem, pick an effective and pragmatic solution and estimate for a build to completion
• Configuring, monitoring and setting up application in different client environments for Dev, SIT and UAT.
• Code review and modules integration.
• Work independently without much need of supervision or guidance
You must have the following skills:
• Strong IBM Integration Bus (IIB 9.0 (mandatory) or IIB 10.0-Preferred) Development experience with IBM-IIB & IBM-Message Queue (MQ) - Mandatory
• Strong background in J2EE/ C, C++ Development; - Mandatory
• Experience with MQ/IIB Publish Subscribe patterns - Mandatory
• Ability to create XML, XSLT and XSDs; Custom Java code, Data Flows, Data mapping, Data transformation and Data Translations – Mandatory
• Must adopt best coding practices (no-hardcoding etc) and following the best practices and coding standards
• Ground to earth in attitude; Good Team player
• Experience with Weblogic/ Websphere connectivity
• Designing message flows using IIB nodes - Mandatory
• Custom development of new nodes - Mandatory
• Ability to create and organize execution groups - Mandatory
• Create Queues, Queue managers in different Queue Topologies - Mandatory
• Ability to customize and implement triggers - Mandatory
• Experience with working with multiple parsers such as DFDL, XML, XSLT and XSDs parsers - Mandatory
• Ability to define business rules in the context of XML and XSLT and XSD and JSON - Mandatory
• Exposed to Standard technologies that enable messaging such as HTTP, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, XML - Preferred
• Familiar with performance evaluation, performance testing Performance on any of the Test Tools such as SOAP UI, MQ Visual Explorer, HP-QC, Atlassian- JIRA, development, design and testing - Mandatory
• Exposed to Asset Management/ Investment related domain terminology, data standards, data formats and functional understanding
Location is Poznan Poland.
This is a 9 month contract to start ASAP.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with rate and availability.