Aastra Telephone Systems Engineer - Gloucester
Our Client is a telecoms company and is currently looking to recruit an Aastra Systems Field Engineer.
You must have at least 2 to 4 years commercial experience of working Aastra telephone systems technology and equipment.
The following are some aspects of the role:
- Plan in advance, where you are the following day and what you may need.
- Communicate with the admin/service team your ETA.
- Introduce yourself immediately to the site contact once arriving on site, be polite and courteous and listen to what the customer wishes to achieve and plan how to achieve this in the most efficient manner.
- Complete job sheets with customers sign off and email to the admin/service team immediately in order the job can be closed down, invoiced if required and called the next day for verification.
- Call in once the job has been completed in order the teams are aware and can allocate the next job as necessary.
- Contribute to the quarterly engineers meetings.
- Keep accreditations up to date.
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers (by telephone and face to face).
- Ability to communicate at all levels (and translate technical data into layman’s terms).
- The holder of this position must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and working as part of a team with a common goal being key attributes in assisting the company to succeed in the delivery of complex voice solutions.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Intelligate 2025/2045/2065 A150/A300
- Aastra A400 Range
- Aastra OIP
- Callxpress / Onebox voicemail
- Aastra AIN
- MiVoice Business, Mitel Phone Manager, MiCollab
- Alternately would consider Siemens Openscape Business instead of MiVoice Business
- The ability and drive to learn and work with new technologies and products as required.
- This role will require occasional out of hours and weekend working.
You will be required to work from home or from the office depending on the appointments in any particular week.
Salary for this role will be £25K - £30K.
Please send your CV us in Word format.